A Thousand Miles From Nowhere
Newly built in 2020, this is a delightful home in a Blue Mountain Beach neighborhood. Zoom to the beach on a complimentary 6-seater golf cart or take a bike ride to the other pristine beaches along 30A.
Grayton Beach, consistently a top 5 US beach, is surrounded by a coastal dune lake, a state park, and four miles of hiking trails, all just a mile down the coast. And the restaurants? Wow! You can bike to them also.
Point Washington State Forest is in your backyard, an idyllic sanctuary for hiking and biking.
And Destin is only 20 minutes away. Also nearby, you'll have access to a resort-style neighborhood pool, with a hot tub and guest-usable entertaining areas that include a large fire pit. A great space for all.
Inside, the coastal home has smart TVs and DirecTV in every room. The open floor plan includes four oversized bedrooms, each with an en-suite bath and shower. Additional powder downstairs.
Take advantage of the large kitchen with barstool seating for five and a large dining room table for eight. There are three primary bedroom suites, all king, and a bunk room with four twins. The first primary bedroom is located downstairs for those unable to use the stairs.
The home includes all the amenities you’ll need to care for the kids, including a Pack-N-Play, a highchair, four beach chairs, a beach umbrella, new bikes, outdoor games, a beach wagon, and toys. Enjoy your stay!
We’re excited to have you stay with us! Oversee is small and locally owned. Our teams of hard-working professionals are passionate about providing a clean home and a consistent experience for our guests. We’re open seven days a week with a 24/7 emergency line. If you need anything during your stay, please let us know. Our office is within 10 miles of this home, so we’re right down the street, and happy to head your way.
- 5-minute golf cart ride - 0.9 mile, all sidewalks to the beach (Blue Mountain, Gulfview Heights, and Ed Waline Beach Access)
- 4 bedrooms, 4.5 baths
- 2311 sq ft
- Highland Parks Neighborhood of Blue Mountain
- Heated resort-style community pool with grilling and 4-story observation tower
- 4 beach chairs, umbrella, and beach wagon included
- 2 adult bikes and 1 children’s bike included
- Gas grill
- Two pack-n-plays and a highchair
- Age-appropriate toys and games for younger guests
- Smoking is prohibited anywhere on the property including the porches and the driveway
- Complementary six-seater golf cart (Only 1 golf cart per property per strict HOA rules, please do not rent a second cart.)
Parking Notes: There is parking for 3 cars in the driveway as well as an additional golf cart-specific parking space. The garage is not for guest use. No overnight parking on neighborhood streets.
- King in 2nd floor primary bedroom; walk-in shower; TV 65” with Direct TV
- King in 2nd floor primary bedroom; private bath: TV 55” with Direct TV
- King in 1st floor guest room; private bath: TV 55” with Direct TV
- 2 twin over twin bunk beds in 2nd-floor guest room; private bath; TV 55” with Direct TV
Check-in is 4:00 PM CST. Checkout is 10:00 AM CST.
- Hands-free check-in
- Add your trip dates to get the cancellation details for this stay.
A secure code is all you need to check into your vacation home.
Who can stay.
- 10 guests maximum
- No pets
- Check-in after 4:00 PM
- Check-out before 10:00 AM
- No smoking
- No parties or events
- Community pool
- Wireless internet
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Fire extinguisher
- Standard coffee maker
Bed And Bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron & board
- Smart TV
- Golf cart
Bed and Baths
Level 1 Primary 1
1 King Bed
Level 2 Primary 2
1 King Bed
Level 2 Primary 3
1 King Bed
Level 2 Bunk 4
2 x Bunk Bed
Office location:Contact Grayton